5.28.2012

one year anniversary. cake.



One year ago I married my husband, I can't believe how fast the last 366 days have gone {I added one day because of the leap year.} It's been the best year of my life and I look forward to many many more to come. Thank you to all of our family {old & new} and all of our friends who have supported us as we started out our new life.  i love you babe.

Newlywed faze, see ya on the flip side!

xo. cake.



Enjoy a few of my favorite photos from the day, be sure to listen to Louis Armstong's La Vie En Rose when you're browsing the pictures; this will give you the full effect of the day!!


















dress: Reverie by Melissa Sweet- Maldives, veil: veronica sheaffer, location for ceremony & reception: St. Mary's College, Notre Dame, IN; photographer: Pete Thurin Photography,  cake: elizabeth s., floral arrangements & lighting: MichaelAngelos "The Event Company"


3 comments:

  1. Nice post!! Good to go through these wedding pictures. Couple of days back had attended my best friend’s wedding at one of local New York venues. The day was really good as the weather made it quite soothing. Enjoyed being a guest to a lovely wedding.

    ReplyDelete