5.21.2013

spring inspired. valley.


another faiiint inspired look for you to enjoy today! valley started building her look around these amazing black & white track pants, they are comfy & so on trend for right now! she added basic black pumps, a classic black turtleneck, and dashes of textures & prints- bam she's chic! don't you just die over that hot pink wicker clutch! LOVE!
x&o.

cake & valley.






pants: F21, top: michael stars {similar here}, pumps: topshop, scarf: small boutique purchase {similar here & here}, clutch: j.crew.

2 comments:

  1. I love your pants! And that pink clutch is so cute :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those pants! I keep getting the urge for clean, sporty looking clothes recently (you know that whole look that Zara does so well?) & these are perfect, love the white stripe! Next time I'm in London I'm gonna have to go hit F21 & see if they still have them! The skull scarf is beautiful too, I still crave a McQueen one! :)

    ReplyDelete