7.22.2012

cake. chronicle six.

my classroom.

bangles my campers are making. inspired by these.

yarn so the campers can weave a scarf on their loom!

I'm at camp & loving life!!! nothing like being a 13 year old again :) the days are long and the nights are hot BUT there's just something so magical about what camp does to kids. this year i'm in charge of teaching two different sections of textiles & fibers classes. i've chosen to teach bangle making & looming. the looming projects are then stitched together to make scarves. i just love being inspired by my closet :) from what i can tell the kids are having a blast with the projects and i love teaching them. anyone out there have suggestions for me for when I return next year for camp? already thinking about a year from now  . . . . .


you know you've totally made friends at camp when they make you bracelets! 
love my textiles & fibers {optic} girls. xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment