3.02.2013

hat attack. cake & valley.


the last two posts inspired us to take a look back at our hat style & boy do we love our head wear!!! in the last year we seemed to have accumulated quite a few looks that are topped off with a fabulous hat. a hat is a perfect accessory to elevate a look to the next level, it can keep you warm, it can also protect your precious skin from direct sun {and we pale irish girls need the extract protection!} the looks below prove it's not an accessory that should be forgotten about!! enjoy & happy weekend c&v followers.

x&o.

cake & valley.



















8 comments:

  1. So stinking cute! You girls look fabulous in hats.

    xo Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys rock hats so well–and you have the best collection! I own maybe three, if that!

    Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys really know how to look amazing in hats! I wish I felt more comfortable wearing a hat - I think I own two and they are purely for keeping my head warm. You guys have definitely inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorbs! I love me a good hat!! I need to get my hands on a good white panama hat!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. jcrew has the same great panama hat they carried last year, again this year!!!! check it out, we get so many compliments on ours!!!!!

      xo. c & v

      Delete
  5. I love all your hats too! Thanks for the reminder that I need to wear my hats more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfits!!

    xo
    alyciamealy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete