4.28.2012

valley. volume one.




hi ladies and gents, it's me valley. in an effort to get to know a little more about cake & valley individually we're starting {cake's chronicles} & {valley's volume}.

chicago city flag.

chicago water.

picasso in chicago.

chicago tulips.



{valley's volume one} it's been a semi-glorious weather week in chicago and on my lunch breaks i've been able to take some-what leisurely strolls where i snapped these images with my phone. i hope you enjoy them as much as i do. chicago isn't always a warm and bright city...ehem, try being here in february, but when the flowers are in bloom you've got to stop and take a picture. chicago is not my hometown, but in the past three years it has become a beautiful city to me. enjoy your saturday wherever you are, i know i'm making the best of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment